Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A Cook Book!

For those of you wondering why all of these posts are appearing in one day, it is because my original blog, on another page cashed and burned... I had some issues.

So I have been spending today transferring information over.

About 6 months back, so about half way through my first year with really using medical marijuana, and  less pharmaceuticals I found this GREAT recipe book, and it happens to be FREE! Just click on the link provided at the bottom, fill out there little questioner thing, and in a few weeks you get this...



A lot of the recipes are really good, my favorite is chicken pot pie, and my husband loves the hunter's stew, which I made from an Elk he had caught during the winter, instead of the Venison. It was SOOO good. I recommend this, to help with your diet, and to still be able to eat what you want.


https://www.crohnsonline.com/register/default.aspx





2 comments:

  1. All medicines have “safety profiles” which should be carefully reviewed before starting any new drug. As per medical marijuana doctors, Cannabis has an extraordinarily safe profile with no reported overdoses or deaths and few adverse reactions. Smoking can cause irritation of the throat and lungs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can also eat it, having it cooked into many dishes. Cook books are sold for that. But of course, I am very careful as to what I promote on here. This is more of a blog about how I deal with it and live my life.

      Delete